- Driver Gear
- Head & Neck Restraints
- Racing Gloves
- Racing Suits
- Racing Shoes
- Driver Hydration Systems
- Driver Cooling Systems
- Driver Restraints
- Communication Systems
- Gear Bags
- Racing Gear Cleaners
- Racecar Parts
- Brake System
- Exhaust Components
- Tow Hooks, Hood Pins & Struts
- Fire Systems
- Laptimers / Data Loggers / Transponders
- Interior Components
- Seats, Brackets & Accessories
- Suspension Components
- Wheels, Tires, & Accessories
- Karting Gear
Vortex Duckbill SideDraft Forced Air Helmets - SA2015
The SA2015 Vortex™ Forced Air helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allow for better heat transfer.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49*
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Pyrotect’s SA2015 Vortex™ Forced Air Tri-Weave Carbon Composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The SA2015 Vortex™ Forced Air helmets come equipped with a unique six pad interior system to allow for resizing the helmet to achieve a perfect fit to go along with corrugated ridges which allow for better heat transfer. The interior forced air channels were further improved upon, by increasing ventilation pressure and improving airflow to be directed to a critical area of the helmet. additionally, the inclusion of strategically placed ventilation ports around the top of the head provides optimal cooling throughout. The Vortex™ helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible.
- Designed with a Tri-Weave Carbon Composite Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured lightweight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Head Liner layout for increased heat dissipation
- New Vortex™ Forced air channel design and positioning for better adjustability, added comfort, and improved airflow
- Removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head-neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior
- Snell SA 2015 rated
- Sizes XS to XXL
Improve your visibility with this chemically engineered formula designed specifically to inhibit fog causing moisture. Apply to the inside surface of visors, wind shields or wind screens to guard against vision distorting fog. Great clarity and easy to use. Caution: Not for use with Stilo visor.
Pyrotect’s most compact gear bag: Three compartments, carrying handle and backpack-style straps.
Pyrotect’s New SA2015 Pro Sport helmet available in composite and carbon fiber have been designed for increased safety, comfort and unmatched quality at an affordable price.
Pyrotect Ultra Sport Helmets SA2015 rated. For use in competitive automotive sports, marine, and kart racing.