The new Solo 2 DL receives the data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass: this is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version and the lap times are calculated within a maximum gap not higher than 2/100 sec. The Solo 2 DL allows you to connect the ECU in your car and extract many different channels of vehicle data to analyze. You can also connect the AiM Smartycam to the Solo 2 DL and automatically overlay your data on your recorded video.
- The screen can be backlit in one of the seven available colors
- Find your track easily and quickly - Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 2,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 DL identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In case the track is not in the database, no problem: Solo 2 realizes it and switches to learning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
- Configurable RGB LEDs - Even the predictive lap time is much more reliable, and the configurable RGB LEDs will give you the time gap compared to the best lap you set as reference.
- Race mode selection - Solo2 can manage both speed races in a closed circuit and performance tests.
- Data recall on screen - At the end of your test, you can quickly review all the key information on your display.
- Wi-Fi communication with the PC - Wi-Fi connection is easy, fast, without connectors nore cables: the best way to configure your Solo 2 DL, to manage the track database, to download the data to your PC.